About Our Program
Our Lady of Mercy Academy is home to scholarship-winning athletes and offers 13 sports — Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Softball, Lacrosse, Crew, Track & Field, Field Hockey, and Cheerleading. All students, regardless of their experience, are encouraged to participate in our sports program.
Our emphasis is on teamwork and sportsmanship and our teams compete against other high schools all over South Jersey as part of the Cape Atlantic League (CAL). The Academy has an Olympic-sized swimming pool; softball, lacrosse and soccer fields; basketball and volleyball courts, and a full gymnasium.
We also utilize the facilities at St. Augustine Prep and cheer for Hermits football and basketball. As part of the CAL, eight OLMA athletes are consistently named First Team All-Stars.
For more information, call (856) 697-2008, or email Matt Lenguadoro, Athletic Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following forms are required for all athletes. Please print, complete and submit them to OLMA’s Athletic Director, Matt Lenguadoro.
- Permission to Participate in OLMA Athletics
- The Academy Sports Agreement & Signature Page
- Athletic Physical Form
- NJSIAA Steroid Policy Consent Form
- Sudden Cardiac Death Pamphlet Sign Off Sheet 2017
- Asthma Treatment Plan
- Sports Health History Update
- Emergency Information Form (Please complete and submit this one electronically)