About Our Program
Our Lady of Mercy Academy is home to scholarship-winning athletes and offers 14 sports — Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Softball, Lacrosse, Crew, Track and Field, Field Hockey, Bowling (new this year!) and Cheerleading. All students, regardless of their experience, are encouraged to participate in our sports program.
Our emphasis is on teamwork and sportsmanship and our teams compete against other high schools all over South Jersey as part of the Cape Atlantic League (CAL). The Academy has an Olympic-sized swimming pool; softball, lacrosse and soccer, field hockey fields; basketball and volleyball courts, and more.
We also utilize the facilities at St. Augustine Prep and cheer for Hermits football and basketball. As part of the CAL, eight OLMA athletes are consistently named First Team All-Stars.
For more information, call (856) 697-2008, or email Matt Lenguadoro, Athletic Director at: email@example.com.
The following forms are required for all athletes. Please print, complete and submit them to OLMA’s Athletic Director, Matt Lenguadoro.
- Sports Agreement and Permission 2019-2020
- Athletic Physical Form
- NJSIAA Steroid Policy Consent Form
- Sudden Cardiac Death Pamphlet/Information
- Sudden Cardiac Death Pamphlet Sign Off Sheet
- Asthma Treatment Plan
- Sports Health History Update
- Emergency Information Form (Please complete and submit this one electronically)
- NJ DOE Opioid Fact Sheet
- NJ DOE Opioid Sign-off Form