The Red Cross critically needs donors of all blood types to give now to keep the blood supply stable during the holidays. Blood donations often decline from Thanksgiving to New Year’s Day. You can help by donating on Nov. 12 at Our Lady of Mercy Academy. Click HERE for more information and to schedule your donation. Help us save lives this holiday season! We can’t think of a better gift!
If a cashier offered you a few dollars back at the grocery store, would you say “no thanks?” Of course not! The same idea applies to scrip. You’ll earn money just by using a gift card to pay for your normal purchases instead of credit or debit.
The benefits of scrip:
- No extra time, money, or energy spent.
- No selling unwanted products to your family and friends.
- Earnings add up quickly— families can earn $1,000 or more per year.
- It’s a great budgeting tool, and it fits with every financial situation.
- Online ordering lets us order and receive electronic gift cards whenever we want — even in the store itself when we’re ready to check out..
- The funds you earn are immediately accessible.
- It’s habit forming— you’ll want to use scrip all year long.
If only we could raise extra funds for OLMA without having to put out extra cash! Now we can! With the Shoparoo program, all we have to do is shop, snap a photo of your receipt and watch the dollars pile up. Here’s how it works:
- Download the free Shoparoo app (already in use by 10,000+ schools)
- Snap pictures of our receipts (every receipt counts)
- Earn cash for OLMA as Shoparoo makes a donation for every receipt you submit
In addition to raising cash donations, our receipts will earn OLMA entries into Shoparoo’s $1,000 monthly sweepstakes drawings.
That’s all there is to it. Plus, there’s no limit to how much money we can raise. The more people who use the app, the better. Go to shoparoo.com to get started!