The five-member Board of Trustees is guided by an Advisory Board comprised of outside experts in the fields of education, community service, government relations, finance, youth leadership, technology, construction, facilities management, marketing, and social services. The Advisory Board participates in the policy-making process by formulating, reviewing, and recommending policies for consideration by the Board of Trustees.
These dedicated professionals volunteer their time, by meeting regularly as a whole and via smaller committees, to help ensure that OLMA students and faculty have everything they need to succeed.
Advisory Board members include:
- Kenneth Figgs, Board President and former Manager of Administrative Training Programs, NJ State Department of Education (retired)
- Melanie Druziako, Board Vice President and Rotary International District 7505 Office Administrator
- Dana Catalana, MSW, LCSW, Board Secretary, OLMA Alumna and Alumnae Parent
- Dr. Piera Gravenor, Alumna Parent and Superintendent Delsea Regional School District & Elk Township School District
- Tina Ritondaro, Director of HCMS Solutions, NFI
- Dave P. Schad, CPA
- Deborah Wallace, Wallace Supply Company
To learn more about the OLMA Advisory Board, please contact the school’s main office at 856.697.2008.