Welcome New Villagers
NEW VILLAGERS WELCOME
Congratulations! You made it and we could not be happier to welcome you to the OLMA family.
You are about to embark on some of the most memorable years of your life and we are so glad that you chose to spend them at OLMA. We've created this page to help get you ready to join us. On it, you will find valuable resources including forms, key dates, information on academics and enrichment courses, a list of frequently asked questions with answers, and so much more. We hope you find this page helpful. As always, if you have questions, or have a suggestion for something we may want to add, please email OLMA’s Admissions and Marketing Director, Mary Jane Kinkade at email@example.com
Again, welcome. We will see you on campus soon!
- Where can I be measured for and purchase uniforms?
- What time does school begin and end each day?
- What kind of clubs do you offer?
- How many sports do you offer and can I play more than one in a season?
- Can I take Honors and AP courses as a freshman?
- What foreign languages do you offer?
- When will I meet my Big?
- Does OLMA have an arts and music program?
- What kind of computer do I need?
- How do I purchase textbooks?
- Will I need to set up a lunch account? Can I bring my own lunch?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- Where can I get OLMA spirit wear?
- Do you offer transportation?
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP
OLMA CLASS OF 2024 PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Get to know your fellow parents/guardians
and share ideas and information in the
private OLMA Class of 2024 Parent Group
on Facebook. CLICK HERE to join.
Welcome messages from the Class of 2021!