Congratulations on your decision to apply for admission to Our Lady of Mercy Academy.
As you and your daughter make important decisions about her secondary education, please know that our Admissions Office is here to help you in any way that we can. Our goal is to make both the Admissions process and your daughter's transition from elementary to high school as smooth as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our Director of Admissions, Nicole Donovan, at: email@example.com or call school at (856) 697-2008 ext 140.
Class of 2027 Early Admission Deadline:
December 1, 2022
Complete an online application form.
The Admissions Department will contact you to schedule your interview.
Complete Entrance Exam
All applicants are required to sit for OLMA's entrance exam. In addition to providing a current assessment of a student's overall academic acumen, exam results will be used in part to select academic scholarship recipients as well as to place incoming students in appropriate level courses. Entrance Exam testing for the Class of 2027 will be held Friday, November 11, 2022 at 8:30am and Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 5:30pm. Please complete and submit the form to schedule your entrance exam date.
What You Need For Your Application
- Contact information for you, your parents/guardians, siblings, grandparents, and emergency contacts
- A list of your extracurricular activities, special skills, and awards/achievements
- Report Cards/Current Scores from Grades 6-8 (as current as possible)
- Email addresses for one English Teacher and one Math Teacher who can complete a recommendation form on your behalf
- A current photo
- Completed essay (see prompts)
- Method of payment for $50 application fee
OLMA welcomes transfer students. An applicant must be in good standing at her present school. In addition to completing the standard application process, transfer applicants must also provide a complete transcript. If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Donovan, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call school at (856) 697-2008 ext 140.
Transfer Application Process:
- Contact OLMA Admissions
- Schedule a Visit and Interview
- Complete and Submit an Application Providing Supporting Documents
Access our admissions application and apply.
The application will save your information as you go, so feel free to begin and return later to finish up.