Women Leading a World of Change
Our Lady of Mercy Academy empowers young women to lead a world of change and achieve their full potential -- as individuals, scholars, athletes, leaders, and in service to others.
Rooted in the Catholic faith and guided by the spirit of Saint Mary Joseph Rossello, our school community thrives on:
- A sisterhood that celebrates our differences and the unique gifts God has given us
- Pride, passion, and purpose in all we think, say, and do
- A caring environment of unconditional acceptance, support, and achievement
- Wisdom — OLMA graduates have the knowledge, skills, and vision to achieve their dreams.
- Unity — As part of the Sisterhood, OLMA graduates share a forever bond of faith and friendship.
- Mercy — OLMA graduates are grateful for the gift of life and for God’s special gifts. She will love and serve others so that they might also see the good within and around them.
- Courage — OLMA graduates bravely seize every opportunity to better themselves and the world.