Women Leading a World of Change
Our Lady of Mercy Academy empowers young women to lead a world of change and achieve their full potential -- as individuals, scholars, athletes, leaders, and in service to others.
Rooted in the Catholic faith and guided by the spirit of Saint Mary Joseph Rossello, our school
community thrives on:
- A sisterhood that celebrates our differences and the unique gifts God has given us
- Pride, passion, and purpose in all we think, say, and do
- A caring environment of unconditional acceptance, support, and achievement
- Wisdom — OLMA graduates have the knowledge, skills, and vision to achieve their dreams.
- Unity — As part of the Sisterhood, OLMA graduates share a forever bond of faith
- Mercy — OLMA graduates are grateful for the gift of life and for God’s special gifts.
She will love and serve others so that they might also see the good within and
- Courage — OLMA graduates bravely seize every opportunity to better themselves
and the world.